Tickets can be paid online by card or by bank transfer.
We encourage you to pay by bank transfer in order for us to avoid the transaction fees imposed on card payments.
While booking you will get further instructions. After booking your ticket, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
If you have problems paying by card (for example when buying tickets for a whole family and the amount goes over your allowance), please contact us and we will send you a manual link for payment.
1) Credit/Debit Card
Pay online using your card of choice.
2) Bank Transfer
Deposit payment to Ängsbacka’s Bankgiro account 5038-7448
Swift address: NDEASESS
IBAN: SE63 9500 0099 6026 4418 5510
The adress of the bank: Nordea, Smålandsgatan 17, 105 71 Stockholm
Account name: Ängsbacka Kursgård AB
Important! Please write what event you are paying for (and your name if you are paying with someone else’s account).
If you use BANK TRANSFER, please pay on the same day as you book.
- In case of cancellation latest one month before the event starts, the cancellation fee is 350 SEK per person. Children and youth (up to 18 years old) pay half this fee. Within one month and until the event starts, the fee is 15% of the total value of your booking. The maximum cancellation fee for one person/booking is 900 SEK
- NOTE: It may take up to one month before you have the refunded amount on your account..
- When cancelling is closer than two weeks before the event starts, a doctor’s confirmation of your inability to participate is required. Refunds will not be made if you cancel after the event has started.
- If Ängsbacka would cancel the event, all payments will be refunded.
As part of our communication with our customers, we may keep in touch with you who have participated in our courses and festivals by mailing or emailing:
- Thank you letters and evaluation surveys.
- Offerings to sign up for mailing lists in a similar area of interest.
- Information about similar future events or events with the same workshop leaders.
We also have a general monthly e-mail newsletter where we tell about what is going on at Ängsbacka, upcoming events etc. The newsletter allows you to choose to unsubscribe and re-register from / to whenever you wish.
If you have questions regarding the booking, payment, cancellation, our communication policy etc, please contact us:
Phone times Monday – Friday 10.oo – 13.00. We receive a lot of calls, so sometimes it can be difficult to get through. If so, please leave a message on our answering machine, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.