June 29 - July 6
No Mind festivalen 2013
The No Mind Festival has inspired thousands of people, who in turn have inspired thousands of other people, who in turn… and so on. We live in a tumultuous time with changes at many levels, affecting practically every human on the planet. Those who are strongly rooted in their essence are more able to stand strong during these times. We are social beings – we effect and we are affected.
When we come together, a strong force arises! We can all enjoy a high level energy from which we can boost our own energy levels and find the power as well as the inspiration to gain a deeper understanding of ourselves and transform our lives.
When we participate wholeheartedly through love and presence, we create what the Indian mystic Osho called a Buddha field.
“Meditation means participation in the celebration of existence. Don’t be just spectators; participate in the mystery of life. Dance it, sing it, feel it, be it.”
In our very own Ängsbacka-way, it is precisely what we create during the No Mind Festival: a bubbling, vibrant inspirational meeting place where open presence, love and inner silence is expressed through meetings of joy, playfulness, music and dance.
This year’s exciting programme:
Hari Deva Eriksson and Mette Camp Sörensen are the coordinators of this year’s No Mind festival programme. Alongside this, Rebekka Olivegren coordinates the programme for the Children and Youth festival. As the work progresses, a fabulous programme will be presented with world-class work shop leaders and musicians. Please visit us here to stay informed.
Our well proven recipe for a fantastic festival!
- Amazing inspiring work shop leaders who live their message!
- Professional artists who create space for celebration, intimacy, magic, unity, inspiration and love.
- A strong and well functioning organization, which creates a safe structure as well as beauty and functionality!
- Sharing! All participants will be part of a small group of people that meet every day and share from their hearts. Watch Kåre Landfald talk about sharing.
- Ängsbacka! An amazing and beautiful scenic place with an inherent vibrational energy and atmosphere that both welcomes and inspires.
- Wonderful volunteers who year after year wholeheartedly contribute towards creating the outstanding No mind festival!
- The children! At the festival, we have a special programme for the children with dedicated leaders.
- The youth also have their own programme with dedicated leaders!
- The participants! You! Do all of this resonate in you? Do not hesitate, join us!
What is the No Mind Festival?
The annual No Mind Festival originated in Ängsbacka in the summer of 1997. The festival has increased over the years and is now the largest festival of spiritual and personal development in Northern Europe with around 1000 participants. For one week every summer people from all over the world gather in the Swedish countryside to celebrate life with an open mind in a shared community together with knowledgeable and experienced international workshop leaders and musicians.
What is No Mind?
No mind entails experiencing life as it is; living the serious, harsh, challenging, as well as the magical, amazing, vivid reality!
Our ongoing internal dialogue filters our lives. The dialogue creates a discrepancy to the fulfillment of life! The reasoning of the mind creates an unnatural separation, not only to others but to our own nature. The No mind approach provides a break from this internal dialogue and freedom from the dictatorship of the mind, facilitating the reestablishment of our true nature with an increased presence and a harmonious body and mind.
The intellectual reasoning – no matter how beautiful it is – is only a small aspect of ourselves. It is the droplet’s attempt to master the sea. In our practical lives it would be indispensable, but life does however contain so much more…!
“The most beautiful thing we can experience is the inexplicable.”
You are warmly welcome to come alone or with friends
Ängsbacka is a place which is characterised by openness. To make new friends is very easy here. Last but not least, as we are striving towards creating a high transformational energy for the awakening of our true nature, the festival is, of course, drug and alcohol free.
Program Coordinators of the No Mind Festival 2013:
Mette Camp Sörensen
E-mail: nomindfestival2013 (@) angsbacka.se
Hari Deva Eriksson
E-mail: nomindfestival2013 ( @ ) angsbacka.se