Five days of life expansion
through transformational workshops, music and dance, conscious sexuality and meetings from the heart!
In the very center of the festival is YOU – and your relation to your own life energy!
How can you embrace and affirm all sides of yourself?
What do you need to feel safe enough to truly dare to meet?
How can you open up to let your energy flow – within yourself, and in your interaction with the world around you?
A taste of the festival lineup 2017
What is Tantra?
There is not only one response to what Tantra is. But one thing it can be is a personal exploration leading us towards freedom and awakening. It can allow us to step out of old patterns and discover the thoughts and behaviors preventing us from realizing liberating truth. Tantra serves as a way to authentically engage with life in the present moment; moving us towards living without anxiety or projected judgments. It may also reminds us that at a deeper level, there is no separation between “others” and ourselves.
Would you like to see what the Tantra festival looks like? Click here!
A typical day might look like this
- 7.00 Morning Practice (Yoga, Breathing, Shaking, etc.)
- 8.00: Breakfast
- 10.00: Morning Ceremony for all Participants
- 11.15: Workshops
- 13.00: Lunch
- 15.00: Sharing Groups
- 16.15: Workshops
- 18.30: Dinner
- From 20.00: Workshops, dance, music or socializing in the café.
All workshops will be coded and categorized so that you know how advanced or challenging the exercises you will encounter. Information about the workshop leaders and their backgrounds will be available on the info board.
Lin Ananda Holmquist
Program coordinator for Tantra Festival 2017
E-mail: tantrafestival (at) angsbacka.se
Workshop Leaders & Musicians
We are pleased to present the workshop leaders and musicians who come and share their gifts during the festival. The list will be updated and replenished as and there may also be changes in the program, so remember to check back for updates.
Japanese Rope Art, Bound Bodywork, Medical Massage Therapy
We are free to be bound and bound to be free.
Shamanic Sexual Wisdom, Shamanic Body Dearmoring, Tantra Yoga - Tandava
To learn and heal through pleasure is loving Life and Self, in this way we walk in Beauty.
Morning Intimacy B2B
Boundaries for safe and fun relating
Open Relationship Panel
Love & Art! conscious dance and connection
Alone we are screwed - together we can do it!
Tantra Of The Heart, Meditation, Transformational journeys.
Tantra, Energywork, Yoni & Lingam massage
The works needs love right now - lets start the #loverevolution together!
Shaman of Erotic Spirituality, Facilitators Trainer, Alternative Sexual Healer
"I stand for love and for the awakening of erotic spirit and energy on and around our planet."
Shakti Temple Yoga, Shakti Shaking and Orgasmic Breathing
"Embodied Intimacy"... Morning Intimacy Meditation, Transformational Relating, Belly2Belly for Couples, Open Relationship Panel Discussion, Intimacy & Bonding for Women.
Love is the infinite mystery, just waiting to be discovered, on the other side of your next deep breath.
Spiritual Shamanic Sexual awakening, Haka Yoga - embodying sacred land, Tau Tane - standing in the sacred Masculine, Temple activation, Sex your prayers.
"Fall in love with the One living you"
Sensual Bellydance, pair acrobatics/handstands for lovemaking, open stage
"If you do things just for the sake of doing them, and you become unpredictable, you'll gain a lot of energy and power!"
?When we dance, the journey itself is the point, as when we play music the playing itself is the point.?
? Alan Watts
More profiles are added regularly, please check back later for a more complete list.
More profiles are added regularly, please check back later for a more complete list.
Price & booking
We have REDUCED offer until 20 June.
DISCOUNTS – 2017
Tickets can be paid online by card, by bank transfer or with the mobile app Swish.
We encourage you to pay by bank transfer (from Sweden or EU) or Swish in order for us to avoid the transaction fees imposed on card payments.
If you have problems paying by card (for example due to limited allowance), please contact us for a manual payment link.
While booking you will get further instructions. After booking your ticket, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
1) Credit/Debit Card
Pay online using your card of choice.
2) Swish (A mobile app – Swedish bank account needed)
Transfer the amount from your Swich Account to Ängsbacka: 123 538 12 56.
Important! Please write what event you are paying for (and your name if you are paying with someone else’s account).
3) Bank Transfer
Deposit payment to Ängsbacka’s Bankgiro account 5038-7448
Swift address: NDEASESS
IBAN: SE63 9500 0099 6026 4418 5510
The adress of the bank: Nordea, Smålandsgatan 17, 105 71 Stockholm
Account name: Ängsbacka Kursgård AB
Important! Please write what event you are paying for, (and your name if you are paying with someone else’s account).
If you use SWISH or BANK TRANSFER, please pay directly – or at the latest the same day you book – otherwise your booking will not be valid and your place at the event not guaranteed.
In case of cancellation latest one month before the event starts, the cancellation fee is 350 SEK per person. Children and youth (up to 18 years old) pay half this fee. Within one month and until the event starts, the fee is 15% of the total value of your booking. The maximum cancellation fee for one person/booking is 900 SEK.
Please note that when cancelling closer than two weeks before the event starts, a doctor’s confirmation of your inability to participate is required. Refunds will not be made if you cancel after the event has started.
If Ängsbacka would cancel the event, all payments will be refunded.
NOTE that it may take up to one month before you have the refunded amount on your account.
As part of our communication with our customers, we may keep in touch with you who have participated in our courses and festivals by mailing or emailing:
– thank you letters and evaluation surveys
– offerings to sign up for mailing lists in a similar area of interest
– information about similar future events or events with the same workshop leaders.
We also have a general monthly e-mail newsletter where we tell about what is going on at Ängsbacka, upcoming events etc. You can opt in and out of our newsletter at any time.
If you have questions regarding the booking, payment, cancellation, our communication policy etc, please contact us:
Phone: +46 55 31 00 35. (Monday to Friday 10.00 – 13.00)
Come as a volunteer
Tantra Festival – Volunteer camp
Dates: 30 July – 7 August
Price: 2250 SEK
If you combine two or more camps you will receive a discount on the volunteer fee. Read more here –>
Summer volunteering at Ängsbacka
As a festival volunteer you come to participate in our festivals and in exchange, you offer your time and energy to serve the festival in one of our working groups.
As an exchange for your contribution, you receive our festival ticket at a discounted price; three beautiful, vegetarian meals a day and a bed in one of the dormitories or tents on the festival campsite.
Please note that the camps have limited spots and might get full.
Application for Easter and for Summer Camps 2017 are now open.
Click here for more info!
Join our Facebook group
Velcome to join the volunteer group on Facebook: Volunteer @ Ängsbacka.
Here Ängsbacka publish info about when applications are open etc, as well as volunteers share good memories, nostalgic pictures and offers/requests about co-traveling etc.
Very welcome to Ängsbacka as a volunteer this summer!
Arrival and Departure
Arrival Day – Tuesday 1 August
- Café is opening around 15.00
- Check-in is between 15.00-19.30
- First workshop starts around 16.30
- Dinner is server 19.00-20.00
- Welcome Ceremony begins at 20.30
Departure Day – Sunday 6 August
Closing Ceremony ends at 14.00, and then snack/fika is served
Café is open to 16.00:ish
A welcome letter with more detailed information about the festival will be sent out to all festival participants. Below is some general information.
International Course & Festival Center
Ängsbacka is an international course and festival center with participants, workshop leaders and volunteers from all over the world. Therefore please note that the main language during the festivals often is English but some of the workshops can be in a different language, for instance Swedish or Norwegian.
- The festival ticket includes camping at Ängsbacka’s beautiful green camping field, which is located in direct connection to the festival area. Bring your own tent and don´t forget to bring equipment suitable for the warm as well as the cold and for a rainy summer day.
- At an additional fee there are sometimes beds to rent indoors at the festival area; in double room, 4-6 bed room and dormitory. For availability see the tab “Price and booking”.
- We place men and women separately unless you have booked a whole room. Please bring earplugs if you are sound sensitive – the sound can sometimes be quite loud in the festival area. All our accommodations are hostel standard with shared shower and toilet.
- Please bring your own sheets and towels. You might want to bring an extra towel for the sauna or swimming.
- You can rent a space for your camper or caravan during the festival, without electricity. Book well in advance!
- It is also possible to rent private accommodation in the nearby village of Molkom. Most accommodations are located at walking distance (1-1,5 km) to Ängsbacka. Please contact us if you are interested and we’ll send you a list with contact-information of the people who let out rooms, apartments, houses and campers/caravans.
The festival ticket includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. At Ängsbacka we offer a vegetarian diet prepared with love. We use locally produced and organic products to a large extent. If you let us know in connection with your reservation, we will arrange vegan diet (same if lactose intolerant) or gluten and nut-free food for you. For practical reasons we can´t meet needs from other allergies or diets during festivals.
The Cafe & The Shop
- The Cafe is a cozy and comfortable meeting place for new friendships and deep conversation over a latte or a mild herbal tea. You can also buy organic bakery, delicious sandwiches and healthy drinks. The atmosphere often get lively during Open Stage where you can take the opportunity to share a song, poem or just improvise.
- In the Ängsbacka Shop you will find health products and organic body care, relaxing music, books, different clothes, organic incense, unique jewelry, yoga mats and more.
- Money. For cash withdrawals, there is a vending machine (ATM) at the grocery store in Molkom community, about 1.5 miles from Ängsbacka.
- Walking. A good idea is to bring coarser walking shoes for trails around Ängsbacka. Comfortable indoor shoes/slippers is also good to have.
- Bottle/cup. Don´t forget a water bottle and maybe a take away mug for coffee and tea.
- Sauna. We have a large sauna where you have the possibility to relax in the company of new and old friends – an extra towel is a good idea to bring for that.
No Alcohol or Drugs
Please note that Ängsbacka is a Alcohol and Drug Free place. We dont serve alcohol, and it is not allowed to drink or to be under influence of alcohol or other subtstances when you are at Ängsbacka.
Find your way here
It’s easy to find your way to Ängsbacka by train and bus or by car. Read more about how to find your way here.
We are partnering with carpooling service GoMore. Enter ‘Molkom’ as your destination.