WORKSHOP LEADERS & MUSICIANS
Here we will present the workshop leaders and musicians that will be sharing their gifts during the festival.
A little taste for now is:
♦ Praful – Concert, Healing Sound, Healing Touch
♦ Gørill Vimal Gabrielsen – Healing Sound, Healing Touch
♦ Berit Hauge – 5Rhythms, Rhythms & Art
♦ Kerstin Åkesson – Movement To Art, Rhythms & Art
Please note that there may be changes in the program
COME AS A VOLUNTEER
Arrival & Departure
Please Note: These are preliminary times and might change
Arrival day – Friday 29 December
- Check-in 16.00-19.30
- Cafe will be open
- First workshops will start 17.00
- Dinner 18.30-19.30
- Opening Ceremony starts 20.00
Ending day – Tuesday 2 January 2018
- Closing ceremony ends at 11.30
- Cafe will be open after ceremony
A welcome letter with more detailed information about the festival will be sent out to all festival participants. Below is some general information.
International Course & Festival Center
Ängsbacka is an international course and festival center with participants , workshop leaders and volunteers from all over the world. Therefore please note that the main language during the festivals often is English but some of the workshops can be in a different language, for instance Swedish or Norwegian.
- The festival ticket includes dormitory. Part in bunk bed, cover and pillow is included. Please bring your own sheets & towels or a sleeping bag. You might want to bring an extra towel for the sauna. You can also rent covers and towel at an additional fee.
- At an additional fee there are often other types of rooms at the festival area; double room or 4-6 bed room. For availability see the tab ”Price and booking”.
- We place men and woman separately unless you haven´t booked a whole room. Please bring earplugs if you are sound sensitive – the sound can sometimes be quite loud in the festival area. All our accommodations are hostel standard with shared shower and toilet.
- You can rent a space for your camper or caravan during the festival, a few with electricity available. Book well in advance!
The festival ticket includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. At Ängsbacka we offer a vegetarian diet prepared with love. We use locally produced and organic products to a large extent. If you let us know in connection with your reservation, we will arrange vegan diet (same if lactose intolerant) or gluten and nut-free food for you. For practical reasons we can´t meet needs from other allergies or diets during festivals.
The Cafe & The Shop
- The Cafe is a cozy and comfortable meeting place for new friendships and deep conversation over a latte or a mild herbal tea. You can also buy organic bakery, delicious sandwiches and healthy drinks.
- In the Ängsbacka Shop you will find health products and organic body care, relaxing music, books, different clothes, organic incense, unique jewelry, yoga mats and more.
- Money. For cash withdrawals, there is a vending machine (ATM) at the grocery store in Molkom community about 1.5 miles from Ängsbacka.
- Walking. A good idea is to bring coarser walking shoes for trails around Ängsbacka and comfortable indoor shoes/slippers.
- Bottle/cup. Don´t forget a water bottle and maybe a take away mug for coffee and tea.
- Sauna. We have a large sauna where you have the possibility to relax in the company of new and old friends – an extra towel is a good idea to bring for that.
No Alcohol or Drugs
Please note that Ängsbacka is a Alcohol and Drug Free place. We dont serve alcohol, and it is not allowed to drink or to be under influence of alcohol or other subtstances when you are at Ängsbacka.
Find your way here
It’s easy to find your way to Ängsbacka by car, bus or train. Read more about
how to find your way here.
We are partnering with carpooling service GoMore. Enter ‘Molkom’ as your destination.
PRICE & BOOKING
Tickets can be paid online by card or by bank transfer.
We encourage you to pay by bank transfer in order for us to avoid the transaction fees imposed on card payments.
If you have problems paying by card (for example when buying tickets for a whole family and the amount goes over your allowance), then please contact us and we will send you a manual link for payment.
While booking you will get further instructions. After booking your ticket, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
1) Credit/Debit Card
Pay online using your card of choice.
2) Bank Transfer
Deposit payment to Ängsbacka’s Bankgiro account 5038-7448
Swift address: NDEASESS
IBAN: SE63 9500 0099 6026 4418 5510
The adress of the bank: Nordea, Smålandsgatan 17, 105 71 Stockholm
Account name: Ängsbacka Kursgård AB
Important! Please write what event you are paying for (and your name if you are paying with someone else’s account).
If you use BANK TRANSFER, please pay directly -or at the latest the same day you book- otherwise your booking will not be valid and your place at the event not guaranteed.
In case of cancellation latest one month before the event starts, the cancellation fee is 350 SEK per person. Children and youth (up to 18 years old) pay half this fee. Within one month and until the event starts, the fee is 15% of the total value of your booking. The maximum cancellation fee for one person/booking is 900 SEK.
Please note that when cancelling closer than two weeks before the event starts, a doctor’s confirmation of your inability to participate is required. Refunds will not be made if you cancel after the event has started.
If Ängsbacka would cancel the event, all payments will be refunded.
NOTE that it may take up to one month before you have the refunded amount on your account.
As part of our communication with our customers, we may keep in touch with you who have participated in our courses and festivals by mailing or emailing:
– thank you letters and evaluation surveys
– offerings to sign up for mailing lists in a similar area of interest
– information about similar future events or events with the same workshop leaders.
We also have a general monthly e-mail newsletter where we tell about what is going on at Ängsbacka, upcoming events etc. You can opt in and out of our newsletter at any time.
If you have questions regarding the booking, payment, cancellation, our communication policy etc, please contact us:
Phone: +46 55 31 00 35. (Monday to Friday 10.00 – 13.00)