2-11 June 2017
Massage Therapist Training
~ Ten Day Intensive ~
with Antar Rasal
Bio Dynamic Rebalancing is a meditative and therapeutic Myo Fascial release bodywork consisting of gentle and precise massage strokes, structural integration techniques, joint mobilization techniques, and assisted (Yoga) stretches to restore an ideal balance/alignment of the body, mind and psyche.
An inner journey to become a professional masseur
A ten day (60 hrs) intensive training to become a certified Massage Therapist in Bio Dynamic Rebalancing. A technique that originates from Osho Rebalancing and helps people come back into a natural balance to again enjoy the essential unity of body, mind and soul. Course leader Rasal has more than 25 years of bodywork experience and a training teacher.
The training gives a deep understanding of the magic and mysteries of the body, as well as the physical and emotional holding patterns that keep us from enjoying a natural, balanced life. It is for everyone who is interested in transformative bodywork, and especially for those who would like to become a practitioner and make massage and bodywork a part of their profession.
This course is for you who:
- would like to explore conscious touch and skillful massage
- are interested in a professional career as masseurs,
- bodyworkers, therapists or trainers who wish to expand their skills and deepen their experience
- wish to develop your intuition and body awareness
- want to understand pain and stress in the body-mind structure and re-discover the ways of releasing and transforming them.
- wishes to develop and feel more love and consciousness through the wisdom of the body, simultaneously learning basic methods to offer exquisite and effective massage sessions. It’s a great opportunity as well for every body-oriented, (spiritual) practitioner / therapist to expand and enhance ones knowledge and skills.
Osho, the self realized Sufi, Tantra, and Zen mystic, founded the original “Rebalancing”. The technique evolved into a thorough and respected therapeutic and spiritual bodywork practiced worldwide.
Today, Bio Dynamic Rebalancing is a direct successor of Osho’s therapy. It is a meditative and therapeutic Myo Fascial release bodywork, consisting of gentle, precise massage strokes, deep tissue strokes, joint mobilization techniques, and assisted yoga stretches to restore an ideal alignment of body, mind and psyche. We’ll use the most precious
methods from Rebalancing, Rolfing, Shiatsu, Tragering (jointrelease), Postural Integration, Ayurvedic Yoga Massage, and more.
-Rasal is a clear and focused teacher, very passionate about this body work. He creates a very allowing space, inspiring us to go deep. Not only in giving massage, but also in receiving it. I experienced some profound physical and emotional release. – I recommend this training to anyone who is interested in body work, regardless of whether you would like to become an actual massage therapist. – Merete
Main elements of this training:
I teach simple and efficient techniques to transform people’s bodies, raise their energy to a higher frequency, widen their consciousness, and remove the energy blocks in the Myo Fascia (connective tissue)
- centering and grounding techniques
- opening to deeper and fuller breath
- presence through sensitivity of touch (conscious touch)
- Myo Fascial stroke techniques – how to gain the most effect with the least effort
- joint-mobilization (tragering)
- assisted yoga stretches
- using your body as a healing instrument
- working on the extrinsic and intrinsic muscles (core muscles)
- working with pain (bad backs, stiff necks, aching joints etc
- relatedness of physical & psychological holding patterns and their release
- working with emotional / traumatic release
- form and presence: “being in your ‘hara’ center” and using your session as a meditation for you and your client
- creating a session according to your client’s primary needs
- body-reading and intuition
- communication skills: meeting a client, relating verbally in the most effective and understanding way
- integrating deep tissue work with gentle rocking, rolling movements, and assisted stretches
The course is in English
Maximum number of participants: 20
Do you have questions about the training?
Contact Gustav Gårdlund: 0733-228324
If you need information about food and lodging,
contact us: email@example.com or call +46 553-100 35.
Warmly welcome to Massage Therapist Training at Ängsbacka!
I am a well experienced, skillful bodywork therapist/trainer from the Netherlands and practise/teach mainly in Germany, Greece, Turkey, Russia and India. I received my training in Rebalancing in 1990 by Deva Satyarthi, Anubuddha, and Rakesh in the Osho Meditation Resort Pune, India. Then assisted and facilitated many other bodywork trainings in the years after. I am also trained in Primal Therapy, ‘Zen’ in the art of therapy, Ayurvedic Yoga Massage, Core Integration, and two ‘Diamond Breath’ therapy trainings.
I am fascinated beyond measure with this ‘mysterious materialized energy’ or “body-mind-heart” phenomenon known as “the human body”, temple of our soul. The body is a micro-cosmos in itself, and its capacities to balance and heal itself are simply miraculous. I do consider myself gifted and fortunate to be able to support and assist people on their life journey towards optimal health, the awakening of love & consciousness, and perhaps finally towards enlightenment and ultimate freedom.
Massage Therapist Training with Antar Rasal
2-11 June 2017
Arrival & Departure
Friday 2 June
• Check-in: 16.00-18.00
• Dinner: 18.30-19.30
• Course starts : 20.00
Sunday 11 June
As a part of Ängsbacka’s community ethos, participants are expected to help out with approximately 30 minutes of working meditation (dishwashing, cleaning etc) per day. The working meditation takes place after the meals and does not interfere with the course schedule.
Ängsbacka offers simple accommodation in a homely style. Please look under the tab Price & booking to see what accommodation is being offered during this course.
- All of our accommodation alternatives have shared bathrooms.
- Please bring your own towel, bed sheets, pillow cover and duvet cover.
- You can rent a set of sheets & a towel from us for 150 SEK per course.
Breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner are all included. We serve vegetarian food, mostly organic, locally produced and made with love. In connection with your reservation, you can order a vegan diet (this is also the alternative if you’re lactose intolerant), a Gluten-free diet and notify us about nut allergies. If possible, the chef will make adjustments for other allergies, please make the request when you book. Unfortunately, we can not, for practical reasons, accommodate any other food philosophies or diets.
Ängsbacka is an international course and festival center with workshop leaders from around the world. Please be aware that the main language of the courses therefore can be different, e.g. in English, Swedish or Norwegian.
It is good to bring good shoes for walking in the forest surrounding Ängsbacka and an extra towel for a visit to our sauna. You can also rent a special “Sauna” or “Sweat lodge” towel from us for 50 SEK per occasion.
In the nearby Molkom society, about 1,5 km away, there is an ATM where you can withdraw cash.
Our Café is a nice and cosy meeting place that is always open on Saturdays. Have a coffee or herbal tea along with new meetings and interesting conversations. You can also buy organic pastries, sandwiches and healthy drinks.
In the Ängsbacka Shop we sell a variety of health products and organic bodycare, relaxing music, books, clothes, organic incense, unique jewelry, yoga accessories and more.
No Alcohol or Drugs
Please note that Ängsbacka is a Alcohol and Drug Free place. We dont serve alcohol, and it is not allowed to drink or to be under influence of alcohol or other subtstances when you are at Ängsbacka.
Find your way here
It’s easy to find your way to Ängsbacka by car, bus or train. Read more about
how to find your way here.
We are partnering with carpooling service GoMore. Enter ‘Molkom’ as your destination.
Price & Booking
Massage Therapist Training with Antar Rasal
2-11 June 2017